1.Chiropractic Wellness Centre
354 Stateline Rd W
Chiropractors & Chiropractic Services
2.Midsouth Wellness Center
1052 Brookfield Rd, Suite 101C
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesMassage ServicesNutritionistsAlternative Medicine & Health Practitioners
We are proud to provide a state-of-the-art facility for the highest quality wellness care available. It is one of our top priorities to protect the well-being of our valued patients. We are confident
3.Total Health Chiropractic and Wellness Center
1069 W Rex Rd
ClinicsChiropractors & Chiropractic Services
Dr. Clenin and his staff have been taking care of my family for about two years. I am now able to walk again without a brace boot due to an injury I had several years ago. Due to Dr. Clenin, Dr. Boma
4.Hyperbaric Wellness Center
2018 S Germantown Rd
Physicians & Surgeons
I've been a patient at Germantown Minor Medical for about four and a half years. Every time I have gone they were very professional and nice. The physicians have been really great , they take their ti
5.Camden Wellness Center
5180 Park Ave
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesPhysical Fitness Consultants & Trainers
6.Family Wellness Center
7503 Queens Ct Ste 1
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysical TherapistsPhysicians & Surgeons, NeurologyPhysicians & Surgeons
7.Whole Health Chiropractic and Wellness Center
5099 Old Summer Rd Ste C
NutritionistsMassage TherapistsSports Medicine & Injuries TreatmentChiropractors & Chiropractic Services
Apply for a Personal Loan
www.LifeLoans.com Choose from Multiple LendersAll Credit Welcome - Fast Delivery!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.