1138 N Germantown Pkwy, Cordova, TN, 38016
7271 Goodman Rd
DentistsCosmetic DentistryOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryOrthodontists
Olive Branch, MS. Six month Smiles * Certified Sleep Specialist * KoR Whitening Zoom Clearside Whitening System * DIAGNOdent Laser Assisted Cavity Detection. We provide virtually every dental service
2.Mark W. Gilbert DDS
8947 College St
DentistsDental HygienistsHealth & Welfare ClinicsClinics
Our family has been going to Dr Gilbert's office for almost 15 years. He is one of the best dentist in this area. Our daughter was scared to death of a dentist until she met Dr Gilbert. His staff is t
3.Thames & Jackson Family Dentistry
9035 E Sandidge Rd
ZOOM! Whitening, Crowns, Periodontics, Endodontics, Invisalign, Implants & Veneers. Up to 18 months no interest Plans Available.
4.Olive Branch Dental Care
8935 Goodman Rd
5.Rather, Edward Jr DMD
1228 Goodman Rd E Ste 2
He does good work and the people are nice, but...it takes forever to get an appointment. If you have an emergency, there is no sense of urgency or loyalty. Makes you feel like your just another clie
6.DeSoto Dental Services
3451 Goodman Rd E
Dental ClinicsClinicsOrthodontistsImplant Dentistry
Whenever I come here I feel confident that they know what they are doing for my dental problem. I can see that they are very professional in doing their job. I know I am in good hands.
7.Lynch, Bruce DDS PC
6963 Winchester Rd
Find Local Dentists
http://localpros247.com/dentists Call for Affordable Local Dentists.Contact a Dentist Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future