Raleigh Tire Service Inc
2827 Austin Peay Hwy, Memphis, TN, 38128
1.Crossroads Auto Center
9709 Highway 178
Auto Repair & ServiceAuto TransmissionAuto Transmission Parts
Sunrise Buick GMC Inc
1800 Covington Pike, Memphis, TN, 38128
Please try reloading the page.
I went to Davis Honda because of a malfunction in the radio/CD player of my Honda Accord. I live in Southaven, so it was much more convenient than driving to a Honda dealership in Memphis. Mr. Davis was very accommodating as far as scheduling appointments, and was able to obtain the needed part and fix the problem. His pricing was reasonable, and I have had no further difficulties with the radio/CD player. I would definitely return to his repair shop because of his good work as well as the convenient location of his shop.
I went to Gateway Hacks Cross after recommendation from neighbor. I went in for a flat repair and was advised it would be an hour wait. I was in and out in 30 minutes and they graciously repaired my tire for FREE. Stan printed a coupon off of the website and told me to let him know when I need new tires. Thanks so much for the fast and kind service. Needless to say you have won me over as a customer.
These people are very professional and accommodating. They have a play area for children and free coffee for adults. They offer towing and financing. He got right to the problem and fixed it for cheap. This is my new mechanic!
Thank you for meeting me at the door and asking me how you could help me. I hate going in somewhere and the employees act like they don't want my business.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.