3771 Tampa Rd
Medical ClinicsClinicsNursesHealth & Welfare Clinics
MinuteClinic Oldsmar, located inside CVS/pharmacy #3579 at 3771 Tampa Road, is a walk-in medical clinic. Services include routine vaccinations, health screenings, minor wound and injury treatment, phyMore Nearby Locations »
3980 Tampa Rd
Medical ClinicsReducing & Weight ControlPhysicians & Surgeons, Weight Loss ManagementPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyMore Nearby Locations »
3.Select Medical Rehabilitation Svcs
4025 Tampa Rd Ste 1106
Medical ClinicsRehabilitation Services
Founded in 1996, Select Medical Corporation is one of the leading providers of specialized health care encompassing long-term acute care, inpatient medical rehabilitation, outpatient physical rehabiliMore Nearby Locations »
4.Prius Healthcare USA
4029 Tampa Rd
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
180 Race Track Rd N
6.Myrtle Avenue Pediatrics Oldsmar
250 Pine Ave N Ste B
Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And Gynecology
3705 Tampa Rd Ste 22
Weight Control ServicesPhysicians & SurgeonsReducing & Weight ControlClinics
I had a good experience with Atlantis. \r I was quickly seen & cared for, for my cat bite. \r And we also had a pleasant conversation. \r The doctor & her assistant were nice & made me feel comfortab
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.