Gator Insurance Agency
6390 Park Blvd N, Pinellas Park, FL, 33781
1.United Healthcare Insurance Co
601 Brooker Creek Blvd
9009 Corporate Lake Dr Ste 200
Hospitalization, Medical & Surgical PlansInsuranceHealth Insurance
3.United Healthcare Service
1804 Vancouver Dr
4.United Healthcare Student
805 Executive Center Dr W Ste 22
5.United Energy Workers Healthcare
9365 Us Highway 19 N Ste A2
Medical ClinicsHome Health Care Equipment & Supplies
2137 W Dr Martin Luther King Jr Blvd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthClinics
1710 W Eldred Dr
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersInsurance
Serving the Oldsmar area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.