1.JT Plowing & Landscaping
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsSnow Removal Service
Quality work with 8 years experience, JT Plowing & Landscape will perform on any job task. With customers in mind every step of the way, we work with you to reach your expectations and goals.
2.Emma G's Landscaping
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPatio Builders
Visit our website
3.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
4.Blue Mountain Landscaping
665 South Ave
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscaping Equipment & SuppliesSnow Removal Service
Blue Mountain does beautiful work. My lawn has never been so green, and after such a terrible winter too.
5.Intelliscape Landscaping and Lawn Care
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPatio Builders
I've never been so happy with my landscaping!
104 North Ave
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesDrainage ContractorsLandscape Designers & Consultants
GreenKeepers considers your landscaping project an investment. Our landscape and hardscape plans follow the architecture of your home to enhance, not overwhelm, your property. We select the highest qu
7.Country Club Lawns
Lawn MaintenanceLawn & Garden Equipment & SuppliesSprinklers-Garden & LawnLawn & Garden Equipment & Supplies Renting
We'll Treat A 3,000 Square Ft Lawn For Only $44!
Country Club Lawns is a licensed and insured professional lawn care service established in 1991 offering timely applications of fertilizer, weed, insect and disease control as well as core aeration wi
Old Bridge Lawn Services
localpros247.com/lawn-care Call Today for Immediate Lawn Help.Get Local Lawn Services Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.