109 W 6th St
7307 S Yale Ave Ste 101
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pulmonary DiseasesPhysicians & Surgeons, Allergy & ImmunologyHealth & Welfare Clinics
Please try reloading the page.
This Beauty Salon is the best salon I've been to ever, Ms Roslyn is very professional and knowledgable, she instructs her clients on the proper home haircare maintenance andher focus is on healthy hair. I have a standing appointment every 2 weeks and I feel and look great when I leave her salon.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.