Serving the Oklahoma City area. Free Estimates, 60 Minute Response.24/7 Expert Service. Call Today!
1.ServiceMaster by Hi-Tech
4345 N Santa Fe Ave
Water Damage RestorationAir Duct CleaningDuct CleaningCarpet & Rug Cleaning Equipment & Supplies
A great experience from my first call to the office to the finished job! Efficient, reliable, polite, professional--I can't say enough about the service they provide. I had first called another Serv
2.Aero Cleaning Inc.
6520 N Shartel Ave
Water Damage RestorationCarpet & Rug CleanersOdor ControlCleaning Contractors
GREAT SERVICE AND THEY WERE VERY FAST TO RESPOND TO OUR NEEDS
3.Maguire O'Hara Construction
7428 NW 84th St
Water Damage RestorationBuilding ContractorsFire & Water Damage RestorationAltering & Remodeling Contractors
Maguire O Hara Construction, Inc. has over 30 years experience servicing the State of Oklahoma. When disaster strikes, Maguire O Hara will return your home or business back to its pre existing conditi
4.Allbrite Carpet Cleaning & Restoration Services
Water Damage RestorationUpholstery CleanersMold RemediationFire & Water Damage Restoration
3120 S Ann Arbor Ave
Water Damage RestorationFire & Water Damage RestorationGrease TrapsPlumbers
tech did not listen when I told him blockage with in the house and he ran a line into the septic and got it stuck. took hour to fix and then gave up on the blockage in the house and charged $215.25 anMore Nearby Locations »
6.Reliable Water Damage Restoration
Water Damage Restoration
Happy to have worked with them, the water damage restoration is really impressive. I could easily believe they used some sort of magic here cause the bathroom looks brand new. Great work!
7.Water Removal Experts
Water Damage RestorationFire & Water Damage RestorationDisaster Recovery & ReliefWater Damage Emergency Service
Fantastic experience with Water Removal Experts. They came out within 45 minutes and gave us a free estimate and the scope of the water damage. I would recommend them for any natural disaster situatio
Call A Pro
Serving the Oklahoma City area. Water & Flood Damage Restoration.Call 24/7 for Immediate Help.
Please try reloading the page.
- Standing or pooling water
- Foul odor
- Texture changes
- Clearwater is clean water with no solids. It includes water generated by air conditioning units and water that goes down the drain while the faucet heats.
- Greywater refers to all other form of waste water except for toilet water. It possibly contains hair, soap particles, cooking byproducts and flakes of skin. Areas that have been damaged by grey water are at a mild risk of contamination.
- Blackwater is water that has come into contact with urine or fecal matter. Toilet water is considered blackwater. Blackwater can contain pathogens and is usually considered a biohazard.
- Clean and maintain gutters so rainwater flows properly. Direct downspouts away from the house.
- Repair any roof damage.
- Use drain snakes to clean clogs. Chemical cleaners erode pipes.
- Do not place outdoor plants with invasive roots near pipes, septic tanks, sprinkler systems, or drainage fields.
- Make note of the water bill. A sudden, random spike in charges could indicate a leak.