A Place for Mom
www.aplaceformom.com The Best Communities Near YouGet Pricing, Feedback and Guidance
1.Bellevue Health & Rehabilitation Center
6500 N Portland Ave
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityNursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesNursing Homes-Intermediate Care Facility
Visit our website
Definitely would recommend Bellevue! I give them 2 thumbs UP!
2.Grace Living Center
1921 NE 21st St
Nursing & Convalescent HomesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityHomes-Institutional & AgedAssisted Living Facilities
I was given a tour of this home a few weeks ago, when I was looking to place my grandfather in a nursing home. It's currently being remodeled. The home was beautiful, and smelled clean. The staff were
3.Grace Living Center
1913 NE 50th St
Nursing & Convalescent HomesResidential Care FacilitiesRetirement Apartments & HotelsAssisted Living Facilities
I have bqeen living here for 5 years and can honestly say that I am very happy here.
4.Windsor Hills Nursing Center
2416 N Ann Arbor Ave
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityElderly HomesNursing & Convalescent HomesNursing Homes-Intermediate Care Facility
My sister-in law lives at Windsor Hills Nursing Center and she loves it!!!! Everyone who lives and works at Windsor Hills are a big family. Every month is a party time for staff and residents and fami
5.Oklahoma Heritage Home Care
220 NW 10th St
Nurses-Home ServicesHome Health Services
This company took great care of my mother after her surgery. The therapy went very well and she made a full recovery.Thank you,David
6.Northwest Nursing Center
2801 NW 61st St
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityNursing & Convalescent HomesHomes-Institutional & Aged
i hated this job they are not on top of there stuff the feds have been there 5 or 6 times the whole time I worked if anyone do get a job there don't work in the kitchen because the manager is real m
7.Grace Living Center
400 S Scott St
Nursing & Convalescent HomesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility
My mother was recently admitted to this home; they have lost all the items she brought with her from the hospital and claim never to have received them. Mom saw them in the transport van. These are
Assisted Living Costs
www.Caring.com/Assisted_Living 12+ Facilities Near You.Compare Pictures, Pricing, Options.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.