Hibdon Tires Plus
www.hibdontire.com Keep Your Car Running SmoothlyOn-Time Guarantee
1.Tom's Tire Center
1001 NE 23rd St
Used Tire Dealers
Every time I need a certain size good used tire they have it.
2.Tom's Tire Center
7012 SE 15th St
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & RepairUsed Tire DealersTires-Wholesale & Manufacturers
3.Tom's Tire Center
801 W Britton Rd
Tire Recap, Retread & RepairTire DealersUsed Tire DealersTires-Wholesale & Manufacturers
4.Tom's Tire Center
800 SW 59th St
Tire Recap, Retread & RepairUsed Tire DealersTire DealersTires-Wholesale & Manufacturers
5.Tom's Tire Center
2521 S Walker Ave
Tire Recap, Retread & RepairUsed Tire DealersTires-Wholesale & ManufacturersTire Dealers
6.Toms Tire CenterServing the Oklahoma City, OK area
Tire Recap, Retread & RepairTire DealersUsed Tire Dealers
7.Tom's Tire CenterServing the Oklahoma City, OK area
Tire DealersTires-Wholesale & ManufacturersWheelsUsed Tire Dealers
www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.