Thermal Windows Inc
6405 NW 23rd St, Bethany, OK, 73008
1.Thermal Windows Inc
6405 NW 23rd St
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationDoors, Frames, & AccessoriesHome ImprovementsStorm Windows & Doors
2.Thermal Windows, Inc
NW 23rd Street
No Internet Heading Assigned
FREE In-Home Consultation
searshomeservices.com/improve Windows, Kitchen, Bath or SidingCall Now For Special Offer!
Please try reloading the page.
The owner is fantastic... he ensures complete customer satisfaction AND I mean complete. .. more small businesses like his would put all the big stores out of business. .. can't say enough...
Very quick response. Todd diagnosed our window problem and within two days our window was repaired perfectly. Highly recommend this professional glass company.
Great customer service! Thank you for getting us fixed up so quickly!
Penn Glass were fast, friendly and informational. In and out in 20min.
- How long have you been in business?
- Do you have any references or past work I can see?
- Do you provide free estimates?
- How much will the project cost?
- When will the project be completed?
- Is the crew hired or contracted, and do you conduct background checks?
- Who will be in my home?
- Do you offer a warranty?
- Wood frames are beautiful and can be customized with paint and stains, but they also expand and contract as the weather changes. They're also susceptible to rot, mold, and pests. As such, wood frames require constant maintenance.
- Vinyl frames are far more durable than wood. They resist moisture and are usually created with ultraviolet light stabilizers. This prevents the sun from damaging the frames over time. In addition, vinyl frames can be filled with insulation.
- Aluminum frames are light and weather resistant, but they also conduct heat rapidly.
- Fiberglass frames are the sturdiest option. Like vinyl options, they can be filled with insulation. Fiberglass frames also resist weather damage and do not crack, peel, expand, contract, bend, or warp.