Yukon, OK, 73099
1.Randys Skyline Construction
S Hiwassee Rd
Septic Tanks & SystemsExcavation ContractorsSewer ContractorsBuilding Contractors
Aerobic System Install and Repair Conventional Septic System Install and Repair Aerobic Septic System Maintenance Contracts Lateral Lines DEQ Certified Storm Shelters and Safe Rooms Family Owned and O
4045 NW 64th St
1 Robert S Kerr Ave
Religious OrganizationsChurches & Places of Worship
17 Harrison Ave
Television Program Producers & Distributors
1403 Classen Dr
Commercial Real EstateReal Estate AgentsReal Estate Consultants
1330 N Classen Blvd
Real Estate Agents
1901 N Douglas Ave
Spor Plumbing LLC
5301 Alameda St, Norman, OK, 73026
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.