Leann Leach MSW, LCSW
1601 Medical Center Dr, Edmond, OK, 73034
1.Foundations Pediatric Counseling
480 24th Ave NW
It CAN only BE expected that children will experience some issues throughout their development. Engaging in occasional conflicts with parents. Teachers. Siblings. Peers. And others in their life. AS K
2.Cornerstone Behavioral Health & Pediatric Therapy
1212 S Air Depot Blvd
Counseling ServicesMental Health ServicesMedical Clinics
3.Loveless Hand Therapy & Rehab
4400 SW 21st St
Occupational TherapistsPhysical TherapistsClinicsCounseling Services
Service = top of the lineProducts = more than any like storecustomizing = like no place I know
Oklahoma Heart Hospital
4050 W Memorial Rd, Oklahoma City, OK, 73120
Please try reloading the page.
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) license
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC) license
- Master Addictions Counselor (MAC) license
- Forensic Health Evaluators (FHE) license
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) license
- Certified Family Therapist (CFT) license
- If the counselor believes the patient might harm him or herself, or someone else.
- If the counselor wants to get a second opinion on the patient's treatment. If this is the case, the counselor should seek the patient's written permission before consulting another professional.