10GYM Northwest OKC
6209 NW Expressway, Oklahoma City, OK, 73132
3110 SW 89th St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
2.Optimal Health Weight-Wllnss
6613 N Meridian Ave
Health ClubsExercise & Physical Fitness ProgramsPhysical Fitness Consultants & TrainersHealth & Fitness Program Consultants
I was a patient at this office when Kim Sprouse worked there and was completely happy with the care that she provided me. She has since left and started her own practice. I went to Optimal Health for
3.Dr. Noel Williams Optimal; Health
9800 Broadway Ext Ste 200
Physicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons
4.The Optimal State
Po Box 249
Health & Fitness Program ConsultantsPersonal Fitness TrainersExercise & Physical Fitness ProgramsHealth & Diet Food Products
5.Champion Women's Health Specialists
3300 NW 56th St Ste 300
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Dr. Robinett is amazing if you are with him from the get go. He's a very busy man, but he makes time for all of his patients. He explains everything, and answers all of your questions. I'm not sure wh
3033 NW 63rd St
Home Health ServicesHospicesNurses-Home Services
Thanks for providing such a wonderful service. During times like this it's good knowing someone like Choice is there to make sure things are as they should be. You were such a God send to me. Thank yo
7.Ameriworks Occupational Health Center
4330 SE 29th St Ste 3018
Physicians & Surgeons, Occupational MedicinePhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
I am a Workers Comp Adjuster and send many injured workers to Dr. Fiorazo for evaluation and treatment. He is excellent at properly diagnosing and treating the work related injury along with providin
Oklahoma Heart Hospital
4050 W Memorial Rd, Oklahoma City, OK, 73120
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.