Oklahoma Heart Hospital
4050 W Memorial Rd, Oklahoma City, OK, 73120
1.The Medical Spa by Dr. Juan A. Brou
5300 N Grand Blvd Ste 205
Hair RemovalSkin CarePhysicians & Surgeons, Plastic & ReconstructiveCosmetic Services
I had a face lift several years ago. It still makes me looks very young. Of course I keep up with the skin care products.
2.Dr. Jeanette Padgett MD, FACS
13901 Mcauley Blvd
Physicians & Surgeons, Plastic & ReconstructiveHealth ResortsPhysicians & Surgeons, Breast Care & SurgeryPhysicians & Surgeons, Cosmetic Surgery
great doc! great results! I love it!
3.Dr. Donald H Kim, MD
2815 SW 119th St
Physicians & SurgeonsMedical Service OrganizationsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysical Therapists
I've been a patient of Dr Kim since 2011. When I finally found him and was accepted I was a mess. The Dr I had been to previously had me on methadone and two benzo's. Couldn't even function. Dr Kim wa
4.Dr. Michelle E Webster, DO
11401 S Western Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyMedical Service OrganizationsClinicsMedical Clinics
Dr. Clark & company offer an excellent range of services. There are none better.
5.Dr. William C Dooley, MD
825 NE 10th St
Physicians & Surgeons, OncologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical Clinics
Dr Dooley has been one of my physicians for approximately 10 years. He has recently performed surgery for the second time for me. Someone asked me if I was going to get a second opinion. I told them w
6.Nayfa Terry M Dr
3612 NW 50th St
Physicians & Surgeons, PodiatristsPhysicians & Surgeons, Sports MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, DermatologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Orthopedics
Seams abrupt but simply knows what he's doing and has been at it for 35 years. If you need bedside manor not your guy. If you want your feet better now then this is who you see!!
7.Dr. Paul F Benien, DO
9617 S Pennsylvania Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Plastic & ReconstructivePhysicians & Surgeons, Cosmetic SurgeryPhysicians & Surgeons, Weight Loss Management
I used Dr Michell Cohn for my by-pass surgery a few yrs ago, so when I was ready for my Breast augmentation I looked her up again. Dr Cohn is very friendly, gets to know YOU as a person, not just ano
Find a Local Doctor
www.services-connect.com Top Doctors of All SpecialtiesQuality Care is Our Top Priority
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.