1.Access Endocrine Diabetes, Metabolic-weight control & Thyroid Center
6001 NW 120th Ct
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
2.Access Endocrine Diabetes & Thyroid Center
6001 NW 120th Ct
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
3.Otologic Medical Clinic Inc
3400 NW 56th St
Medical ClinicsHearing Aids & Assistive DevicesClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
4.R. Blaine Lehr M.D.,
2743 NW Expressway
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, DermatologySkin Care
5.Skin Cancer Center of Oklahoma
2644 NW 63rd St
Medical ClinicsClinicsCancer Treatment CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Dermatology
6.ObGyn Care of Oklahoma
1016 SW 44th St
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And Gynecology
These people are very disorganized & unprofessional. I would not entrust such important care for my family to them.
7.Govett Gregg S MD
1201 S Post Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, Otorhinolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)Medical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsClinics
Dr. Govett is absolutely amazing! My husband and I loved the fact that he was so confident in what he was doing. We had problems with outlet daughter for years. We took her to the family doctor at lea
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.