1.Agnew Door & Window Co.
2909 S Agnew Ave
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationDoor & Window ScreensHome Repair & MaintenanceVinyl Windows & Doors
Very satisfied. I order a fairly expensive door and came up to pickup 10 minutes before closing on Friday. I had made a mistake in the order (meant to order a flush door not a slab). The guys in the
8025 N Rockwell Ave
Glass-Auto, Plate, Window, EtcWindows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationFurniture StoresHome Repair & Maintenance
Fantastic experience! Came to Metro Glass after SafeLite increased their estimate by $200+ with no explanation. Metro Glass beat SafeLite's original estimate by $100! There was no bait and switch like
3.City Glass OKC
821 NW 5th St
Glass-Auto, Plate, Window, EtcShower Doors & EnclosuresMirrorsWindows-Repair, Replacement & Installation
City Glass OKC has been serving the Oklahoma City metro area since 1954. We are your best choice when it comes to commercial, residential and automotive glass. Commercial & Residential Our facility is
4.Doors & Windows by Replacement Specialties
8424 S Douglas Ave
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationHome Repair & MaintenanceGlass-Auto, Plate, Window, EtcDoor & Window Screens
*Replacement Windows & Doors *Screens *Sunscreens *Repairs *Insulated Glass Replacement *Storm Windows & Doors *35 Years Experience *Free Estimates
5.Penn Auto Glass Company
901 W Britton Rd
Glass-Auto, Plate, Window, EtcMirrorsHome Repair & MaintenanceWindows
The owner is fantastic... he ensures complete customer satisfaction AND I mean complete. .. more small businesses like his would put all the big stores out of business. .. can't say enough...
6.Allied Glass Inc
4400 NW 10th St
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationGlass-Auto, Plate, Window, EtcAutomobile Parts & SuppliesFurniture Stores
they came out and replaced our picture window. did a great job at a reasonable price. if needed I will be a repeat customer!
7.Champion Windows & Home Exteriors of Oklahoma City
417 Hudiburg Cir Ste A
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationSunrooms & SolariumsDoors, Frames, & AccessoriesStorm Windows & Doors
Click for Coupon
I have ONE twin window that needs replacing. ONE. I called, with measurements in hand, to ask for an estimate. Was told they &quot;needed to send a representative&quot; to give me an estimate
Please try reloading the page.
- How long have you been in business?
- Do you have any references or past work I can see?
- Do you provide free estimates?
- How much will the project cost?
- When will the project be completed?
- Is the crew hired or contracted, and do you conduct background checks?
- Who will be in my home?
- Do you offer a warranty?
- Wood frames are beautiful and can be customized with paint and stains, but they also expand and contract as the weather changes. They're also susceptible to rot, mold, and pests. As such, wood frames require constant maintenance.
- Vinyl frames are far more durable than wood. They resist moisture and are usually created with ultraviolet light stabilizers. This prevents the sun from damaging the frames over time. In addition, vinyl frames can be filled with insulation.
- Aluminum frames are light and weather resistant, but they also conduct heat rapidly.
- Fiberglass frames are the sturdiest option. Like vinyl options, they can be filled with insulation. Fiberglass frames also resist weather damage and do not crack, peel, expand, contract, bend, or warp.