Serving the Oklahoma City area. Protect Your Home & Family FromAnywhere. $1500 In Free Equipment
P O Box 15008
Security Control Systems & MonitoringFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesSecurity Guard & Patrol ServiceSecurity Equipment & Systems Consultants
At PSI, Peripheral Systems Inc. we have much to offer our customers. Our Systems Philosophy and turn-key approach, enable us to offer a wide range of services. PSI, Peripheral Systems Inc. has been in
2.Endex Of Oklahoma Inc
812 SE 83rd St
Security Control Systems & MonitoringPaging & Signaling EquipmentFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesAccess Control Systems
4901 N Sewell Ave
Security Control Systems & MonitoringComputer System Designers & ConsultantsComputers & Computer Equipment-Service & RepairFire Protection Equipment & Supplies
nfosys, a division of Oklahoma Electrical Supply Company (OESCO), was created in January 1996 to address the unique telecommunication needs of our electrical customers. As our customers’ needs expande
4.ADT - Official Sales Center
7504 Broadway Ext
Security Control Systems & MonitoringSecurity Equipment & Systems ConsultantsMedical AlarmsFire Alarm Systems
ADT has been in the business of helping to protect and connect to what matters most for over 140 years. Delivering 24/7 monitored life safety and security protection, ADT offers trusted home securityMore Nearby Locations »
5.Scudder Service & Supply Inc
4410 SW 34th St
Parking Facilities-Equipment & SuppliesSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringGates & AccessoriesFence-Sales, Service & Contractors
Visit our website
I've been a commercial customer of Scudder's for about 20 years. They are honest, ethical people with great employees and they give great customer service. They provide very high quality materials a
6.D & M Steel Manufacturing & Iron
2320 S Agnew Ave
Steel Distributors & WarehousesSteel ProcessingDraperies, Curtains & Window TreatmentsSecurity Control Systems & Monitoring
Visit our website
Call For Information About Our Services and Products
7.Safety And Security Services Inc.
418 NW 8th St
Security Guard & Patrol ServiceTelevision Systems-Closed Circuit TelecastingSecurity Control Systems & Monitoring
I worked with this company from Aug 2016 till March 2017. It was all good when I started and the coworkers were nice but then they will turn on you as short as three months. I have been accused of t
Serving the Oklahoma City area. Get ADT with a 6 Month Guarantee!Call Now For A Free Quote.
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.