Bliss Electric Inc
2620 Pole Rd, Oklahoma City, OK, 73160
1.Hayes Electric Inc
3925 N Peniel Ave
ElectriciansHome ImprovementsHome Repair & Maintenance
We love Hayes Electric, and won't use another electrician service in the area.Fast, professional, thorough, motivated, and affordable.HUGE thumbs up!
Serving the Oklahoma City area.
Please try reloading the page.
So we are diyer's with no idea about electric, so in the midst of our kitchen we called Pro Electric for advice. They can out, explained to us all the quirks of our older home and could give us a history of work that has been done over the years based on looking at the wiring. Michael showed us what to do and even walked our home to point a couple of things out. The first thing was our panel was Federal Pacific, which he told us was a fire hazard, the second was that the pole on our roof was creating a leak and needed to be returned to its original placement. When he left it was like we had taken a whole course in electrical, we felt comfortable with the small jobs and were able to determine what was too big for us. The price was very reasonable and we set up an appointment for his suggested improvements. After he left, we wanted to verify everything he told us, especially before paying for such a large improvement. Our google search confirmed everything he said about our panel and pole and the price quoted was extremely fair. So if this review isn't updated you can assume they can, they worked and the service is still five stars.
Owner came out to do inspection of breaker box when I was selling home . Determined electric panel needed replacement. The damage was extensive and obvious to even me. In fact, had the buyer not requested the inspection, would have never known my home could have caught fire. Home insurance denied my claim because guy they sent out said damage from lightning and not covered. Wrote out estimate for replacement that was double that from City Electric. Needless to say, had panel replaced by City Electric, which did the repair within two days of my call and performed total home inspection of every outlet, appliance and electrical system. Also wrote letter to my insurer to help me appeal its denial as City Electric did not agree that damage was due to lightning. This company did excellent work at a reasonable price promptly and professionally and went out of its way in helping me deal with my insurer. Highly recommend. Patty
I have this 78 year old friend he hired Reid & Reid to do his electric work all thru his house Reid came by gave a estimate told my friend that they needed 500.00 before they start the work he gave them the money they told my friend that they would come back the next day they never showed up he had to run them down about two weeks later they showed up they did a walk through they ask for more money 250.00 he gave them that my friend has gave these people over a1,0000 dollars and my friend can't seems to catch up with them because they are never in their office and they are not answering their phone this has been about three months ago and they still haven't showed up and my friend still don't have any lights and don't have the money to pay somebody else to get it fix so he's sits there in the dark
I called Osborne one day and they came to my house the next morning at 8:00 a.m. I had them put an electrical outlet on the outside of my house in the back yard. Juan showed up on time, was courteous, explained how it would be done and did the job in the amount of time he said. I was very pleased with the entire experience. I will use them again and recommend to all my friends. Thank you.
My overall experience with Osborne Electric was great from the estimate to the installation. Every representative I dealt with was very professional explaining the worked involved and answering all the questions I had. They were on time to every appointment and even gave me cost saving ideas as we discussed my various projects. I plan to us them in the future for all of my electrical needs.
We had to have them come out to install a box for a new electric water heater. Turns out we had to get a whole new electrical panel. Jason was the technician we had and he did an outstanding job. Courteous, professional and honest. I would recommend them to anyone.
As a church, service is everything. Luis from Dane always arrives when scheduled and is very professional. We have tried several electrical contractors, but none have been the partner we have been looking for.Al at Peace Lutheran
Douglas came out and put in a few lights, a ceiling fan and a new switch or two. Excellent job, this was over one year ago; everything still works great. No issues; good company, great price.
Top rate service from Chris and Kelly -- honest, thorough, professional, and friendly. (We found this company through Angie's List, and are VERY glad we did.)Highly recommended!
Justin identified the source of the problem and repaired it. Possibly prevented a fire in my home. Very nice and professional!
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.