Oklahoma Heart Hospital
4050 W Memorial Rd, Oklahoma City, OK, 73120
1.Dr Thomas Wolf & Assoc
500 W I 240 Service Rd
Physicians & Surgeons
Don't go here !!!! Rude girl named B--------- that is Hispanic, thinks she knows it all before you say a word. The Dr there goes too fast too.
2.Dr. Thomas Craddock Howard III, MD
1110 N Lee Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Hand SurgeryPhysicians & Surgeons, Orthopedics
3.Dr. Thomas Joseph Sferra, MD
1200 N Phillips Ave Suite 9500
Physicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics-GastroenterologyPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
4.Dr. Thomas R Lewis, MD
1200 N Phillips Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons
5.Dr. Thomas Russell, MD
701 NE 10th St
Physicians & Surgeons, CardiologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
6.Dr. Thomas P Lehman, MD
825 NE 10th St # 1300
Physicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons
7.Dr. Thomas Aldrich Singletary, MD
4401 S Western Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Anesthesiology
Oklahoma City Doctor
www.HelloBusiness.com Doctor - 30% offFast business lookup Oklahoma City
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.