Dollar Movie Theaters in Oklahoma City, OK
Walmart Coupons and Deals
www.ebates.com Get $10 Welcome Bonus from EbatesJoin Now to Shop and Get Cash Back!
1.Harkins Bricktown 16
150 E Reno Ave
I have been to Harkins on several occasions. It is always an excellent experience. The fun part is it is in a great location where you are within walking distances of all of Bricktown.
6001 N Martin Luther King Ave
I love this theater. I'm a senior citizen on set income but I can go to the movies here because of the price. The have the latest movies, the seats are comfortable, it's clean when I go, the graphics & sound is the best. I love going here they have plenty of handicap parking right in front of the building.
3.Starplex Crossroads Movies 8
7400 Pole Rd
The new renovations to the place are excellent, new sound systems and HD screens, new seats and all! Great
4.B&B Oklahoma City Windsor 10
4623 NW 23rd St
This is the worst theater i have ever been to, been going there cause it was closest to the house, but not any more, there employees are not friendly, the place always looks empty no one goes to this ghost of a theater, recently i took my son there and set in the theater for 25 minites past show time no one even came and told us there was a problem, very unprofessional, i got my money back and left, sent a email to the owner and he replied you only set there for 16 minutes thats bs i know how long my kid complained while i set there with out an answer, you would think they would want to keep the customers they have but i guess not...this explains why the place is always empty they should just shut it down because this is no way to run a business and we will never go back i will also share this with all my friends and family and i will also share on my public site.....From very angry parent with disapointed kid...
6010 N Villa Ave
Movie TheatersApartmentsFurnished ApartmentsShopping Centers & Malls
2501 W Memorial Rd
For Oklahoma City its the best theater for selection and has plenty of showtimes. Plus i'm a taller person and its got great seats with headrests. Its awesome.
7.AMC Theatres - Crossroads Mall 16
1211 E I-240
They have gone to a new automated phone system and you can never get a &quot;real&quot; voice on the phone to answer questions. Of course, ticket prices AND snack prices have gone up...even for children and toddlers. Ridiculous. A family of 4 now spends 27.00 if their children are not paying adult prices, or 34.00 if they are, plus 16.50 per pair to have a drink and popcorn, no other snacks. 34.00 + 33.00 = 67.00 for a MOVIE. Definitely NOT worth it. How to fix this problem: 1. Lower your prices all around (tickets AND concessions) or 2. People will go to Netflix... it's only 15% of this total cost for a whole month of movies, and the other 85% of what you would spend on 1 family visit will keep your family in snacks for the month as well.
6930 S Western Ave
Movie TheatersAmusement Places & Arcades
Love this place! Used to come here with my dad and little sister Laura <3 miss you dad! Laura wish you were here! Love y'all Lisa jan A.K.A LITTLE LISA
9.Windsor 10 Movie Information
4605 NW 23rd St
Movie TheatersEvent Ticket Sales
i took my son to see Ironman 2, great show, and was impressed with the new theater. It was very comfy and i was Totally impressed with the like 50 popcorn flavorings i cant wait to get started on trying!!
10.Reduxion Theatre Company
914 N Broadway Ave
500 E Sheridan Ave
425 NW 23rd St
13.A M C Theatres Crossroads Mall
1211 E I 240 Service Rd
14.AMC Entertainment Inc
1211 E I 240 Service Rd
12101 N Macarthur Blvd
2501 W Memorial Rd
Movie TheatersNail Salons
Dillard's may be a little pricy, but I can always find what I need and get my gifts wrapped nice & pretty!
17.Artistic Theater Crafts Inc
3150 E Reno Ave
18.Paramount Arts & Entertainment
701 W Sheridan Ave
19.Oklahoma City Repertory Theatre
6301 N Meridian Ave
20.Jewel Box Theatre
3700 N Walker Ave
1000 S Telephone Rd
Movie TheatersTheatresAmusement Places & Arcades
I love the place, they have a very nice seating area a nice gaming area and I like how the concession stand is seating, it is easy to get around. The up stairs is very nice and I like how you can relax in the chairs up stairs and I like when you push a button the server comes to you fast. This place is my favorite movie place to come and see movies Thank You Warren for making this a good place for everyone to enjoy.
12825 NW 10th St
Good, new , clean theaters, a little pricey but worth it, sometimes doesn't have the movie I want to see, but that's just me, I say go for it
23.Yukon 5 Cinema
1219 Garth Brooks Blvd
They are Never overcrowded and have $1.00 hot dogs. AMC theater also if I am not mistaken which means I can use my AMC stubs card for discounts.
1225 E Danforth Rd
All I wanted is to see what is playing butttt no you have evwerything eles in this site except whats playing at your theater, 2 thumps down
Please try reloading the page.