Crossroads Family Dentistry
Serving the Oklahoma City area. Experienced Cosmetic and GeneralDentists in Oklahoma City. Call Us. More Info
2123 W Memorial Rd
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsDental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
2.Anderson Lori DDS PC
5701 NW 23rd St
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDental ClinicsClinicsDentists
3.Anderson Lori DDS PC
5701 NW 23rd St
Pediatric DentistryClinicsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental Clinics
*Complete Dental Services For All Ages* Most Emergencies Seen the Same Day New Patients Welcome* Financing Available
4.Sunnylane Family Dentistry
4320 S Sunnylane Rd
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesClinicsCosmetic Dentistry
12324 S Western Ave
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesDental Clinics
A privately held company in Oklahoma City. Categorized under Dentists. Our records show it was established in 1983 and incorporated in Oklahoma.
6.Toft, Terence C. DDS
1201 SW 89th St
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersClinicsDentistsImplant Dentistry
7.Homsey Family Dentistry DDS
1404 SE 4th St
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersClinicsEndodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Serving the Oklahoma City area. Care for Your Children's Teeth Now.Call Today for an Appointment!
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.