Serving the Oklahoma City area. Quality children's dental care.Schedule your appointment today! More Info
2123 W Memorial Rd
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsDental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
2.Sunnylane Family Dentistry
4320 S Sunnylane Rd
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesClinicsCosmetic Dentistry
3.Toft, Terence C. DDS
1201 SW 89th St
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersClinicsDentistsImplant Dentistry
4.Anderson Lori DDS PC
5701 NW 23rd St
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDental ClinicsClinicsDentists
*Complete Dental Services For All Ages *Emergencies & New Patients Welcome *Financing Available
12324 S Western Ave
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesDental Clinics
A privately held company in Oklahoma City. Categorized under Dentists. Our records show it was established in 1983 and incorporated in Oklahoma.
6.Homsey Family Dentistry DDS
1404 SE 4th St
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersClinicsEndodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
5301 Main St Ste 111
Prosthodontists & Denture Centers
Affordable Dentures Midwest City looks forward to fulfilling the denture needs of patients who travel from Midwest City, Oklahoma City, Shawnee, Norman, Edmond, Moore, Purcell, Paul's Valley and surroMore Nearby Locations »
Crossroads Family Dentistry
Serving the Oklahoma City area. Experienced Cosmetic and GeneralDentists in Oklahoma City. Call Us.
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.