3738 NW 50th St
ClinicsChiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesHealth & Wellness ProductsSports Medicine & Injuries Treatment
2.Sunnylane Family Dentistry
4320 S Sunnylane Rd
Dental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesClinicsCosmetic Dentistry
3.Human Performance Centers
1200 SW 104th St
Physical Therapy ClinicsPhysical TherapistsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Sports Medicine
this place helps trust me i,m still going
4.Dentistry By Design
7215 E Reno Ave
DentistsDental ClinicsClinicsCosmetic Dentistry
I walked in there with a chipped filling. It did not hurt, I just wanted it fixed to avoid food getting stuck in it. I am a bit of a woosy so I was given gas. They took X-Rays and did a quick look ar
5123 N Portland Ave
Optical GoodsOptometric ClinicsClinicsMagnifying Glasses
We are one of the best magnification resources in the Oklahoma City metro area. Specializing in Low Vision Aids.
833 SW 119th St
DentistsClinicsCosmetic DentistryDental Clinics
Dental Expressions is based out of Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, and is managed by Dr. Colin Holman, DDS. Dr. Colin received his DDS from University of Oklahoma College of Dentistry and his undergraduate d
7.Toft, Terence C. DDS
1201 SW 89th St
Cosmetic DentistryClinicsDentistsImplant Dentistry
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.