Serving the Oklahoma City area. Injured? Talk to a local attorney.Call now for a free consultation!
1.F William Thetford APC
1319 N Shartel Ave
Automobile Accident AttorneysSocial Security Consultants & RepresentativesLabor & Employment Law AttorneysMedical Law Attorneys
You brought my case to a successful conclusion and I must say that I am absolutely satisfied! Having observed the professional manner shown by your office while my car accident injury was pending, I h
2.Derryberry & Naifeh LLP
4800 N Lincoln Blvd
Bankruptcy Law AttorneysInsurance AttorneysBusiness Law AttorneysGeneral Practice Attorneys
* Robert N. Naifeh, Jr. * Donald B. Nevard * Douglas A. Rice * Darren B. Derryberry * Stephen L. McCaleb * Eric J. Turner * Jerome S. Sepkowitz * Sarah Lee Parrish * Alex K. Haley * Kenneth T. McConke
3.Patricia A. Podolec
12231 S May Ave
General Practice AttorneysLitigation & Tort AttorneysLabor & Employment Law AttorneysBankruptcy Law Attorneys
Foshee & Yaffe, attorney at law, has served the state of Oklahoma, it’s citizens and communities, and surrounding areas since 1977. Founding partners Jerry Foshee and Blake Yaffe continue to lead a gr
4.Van Meter Law Firm
600 N Walker Ave
Nursing Home Litigation AttorneysMedical Law AttorneysTransportation Law AttorneysAttorneys
5.Law Offices of Stipe & Belote
525 Central Park Dr Ste 101
Social Security & Disability Law AttorneysLabor & Employment Law AttorneysMedical Law AttorneysTransportation Law Attorneys
At the Law Offices of Stipe & Belote, our goal is to assist those who have suffered a personal injury as a result of someone else's negligence or intentional misconduct. We realize that most people si
Accident & Property Damage AttorneysAttorneysAutomobile Accident Attorneys
Categories: Personal Injury, Auto Accident Attorney and other Vehicle Accident General Info Get connected to a local attorney for free. If you have been injured in a car accident, you need to know you
Serving the Oklahoma City area. Need A Personal Injury Lawyer?Call eLocal Lawyers 24/7.
Please try reloading the page.
- Ask for referrals: Find out if anyone you know has ever had an accident attorney, and if so, what was their service like? Would they recommend them?
- Research lawyers: How much experience do they have? What is their success rate? What is their level of willingness to go to trial? Do they specialize in auto accident law? Are there any peer reviews from other attorneys or clients available?
- Know your budget: Employing an attorney can get costly, and some are more expensive than others. Have a budget in mind and find an attorney that won’t exceed it.
- License plate number, contact information, and insurance provider of other driver
- What happened during the accident
- If the other driver is intoxicated
- Weather conditions
- How many witnesses there are, as well as their names and phone numbers