1.Perry Memorial Hospital
530 Park Ave E
HospitalsPhysicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsRehabilitation ServicesPain Management
Welcome to Perry Memorial Hospital on behalf of our Board of Directors, Medical Staff and employees. While you are here the entire hospital team will strive to make your visit as comfortable and pleas
2.Rochelle Community Hospital
900 N 2nd St
HospitalsPhysical TherapistsMedical Centers
Welcome to a more holistic approach to your well-being. We call it 360 degree Care - a hospital-wide initiative that integrates and enhances every aspect of your care. It is reflected in every action,
3.Illinois Valley Community Hospital
925 West St
HospitalsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pain ManagementPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyMedical Centers
I have been to a few hospitals in my day and i can say that this hospital has the most professional and friendly staff i have ever met. From the doctors to the nurses, everyone was great. Thank all of
4.Mendota Community Hospital
1315 Memorial Dr
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityHospitalsMedical Clinics
License Information:Licensee ID: 8015379License Status: Not RequiredFacility ID: 6015309Facility Status: ActiveBeds:Skilled : 18
5.St. Margaret's Hospital
Spring Valley 61362
Hospitalization, Medical & Surgical PlansHospitals
Welcome to St. Margaret's Hospital! St. Margaret's Hospital has provided of healthcare in the Illinois Valley since 1903. Our focus is providing you and your loved ones high quality and compassionate
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.