1.Nephrology Of Northern Utah
4403 Harrison Blvd
Physicians & Surgeons, Nephrology (Kidneys)Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal Medicine
Nephrology and Hypertension treatment. Now located in McKay Dee Hospital
2.Nephrology Of Northern Utah
942 S Main St
Physicians & Surgeons
3.Kidney and Hypertension Institute of Utah PLLC
2132 N 1700 W Ste 110
Physicians & Surgeons, Nephrology (Kidneys)Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Endocrinology, Diabetes & MetabolismPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal Medicine
4.Utah Hematology Oncology PC
5290 S 400 E
Physicians & Surgeons, OncologyCancer Treatment CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, RadiologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal Medicine
1159 12th St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Physical Medicine & RehabilitationPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
We called in needing a strep culture. They scheduled us for 45 min later. The culture was done right when we got back to our room and when Dr Brown came in he had the results all reading. He was so ki
150 N Washington Blvd
Physicians & SurgeonsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, RadiologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Psychiatry
I have been going to Summit Medical for almost 5 years now. I am an access member an an very pleased with the services they provide. I do have Blue Cross insurance as well but for a cold/flu i wouldn'
7.Northern Utah Cardiovascular Associates
5405 S 500 E Ste 204
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
Our expert cardiologists provide services like angioplasty, echocardiograms, stress tests, pacemaker implants and much more.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.