Serving the Ogden area. Contact Our Lawn Care Experts TodayRelax And Enjoy. We Do The Rest.
2900 S 400 W
Salt Lake City,UT
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSod & Sodding Service
2.MD Property Services IncServing the Ogden, UT area
Lawn MaintenanceSprinklers-Garden & LawnLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSnow Removal Service
MD Property Services, Inc. is a full-service landscape construction and maintenance company that has served Utah residences, corporations, HOAs and multi-family residences for over 24 years. We are co
3.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
4.Huskie'z Landscaping, Inc.
Lawn MaintenanceVinyl FencesLandscaping & Lawn ServicesConcrete Contractors
We are a licensed and insured full service landscaping company that provides the following services to residential and commercial properties. Beginning with on-site evaluation, we will create a visual
5.All Care Lawn & Ground Maintenance
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services
All Care Lawn & Ground Maintenance believes that something worth doing is worth doing well. That's been our philosophy for over 20 years - caring for the yards and grounds of Weber and North Davis cou
6.Professional Tree Trimming & Removal
5312 S 2425 W
Lawn MaintenanceTree ServiceLandscaping & Lawn Services
Welcome to Professional Tree Trimming & Removal! Our experienced tree climbers can trim or remove any size tree or any number of trees year round. With over 9 years of experience using proper pruning
7.Beus Landscape Inc.
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services
Beus Landscape Inc. is a well-respected landscape contractor in Northern Utah. With our extensive knowledge and experience, we offer full, one-stop services that are individualized to capture the beau
www.handyandypropmtnce.com Your Neighbors Will Be Jealous!Maintenance Services Since 2006.
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.