1.Ogden Regional medical center
5475 S 500 E
Surgery CentersEmergency Care FacilitiesHospitals
My 90 year old Aunt WALKED into that facility being able to recite dates. Keep in mind she was only on two meds (thyroid and blood pressure) at that time. With in three days she was incoherent. inMore Nearby Locations »
4401 Harrison Blvd
Surgery CentersHospitalsNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility
3.Brown, Martin D, MD
4401 Harrison Blvd
4.VA Outpatient Clinic
982 Chambers St
HospitalsSurgery CentersClinicsMedical Clinics
5.South Ogden Center For Family Medicine
5740 Crestwood Dr
ClinicsMedical ClinicsMedical CentersHospitals
The South Ogden Center for Family Medicine offers a range of medical care services. The center maintains a location in Ogden, Utah. It provides primary and preventive care services for acute and chron
6.McKay Dee Institute for Behavioral Medicine
5030 Harrison Blvd
Physicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralMental Health Services
7.Christian Patrick Feinauer - Davis Hospital and Medical Center
1600 W Antelope Dr
Emergency Care FacilitiesHospitalsPhysicians & Surgeons, Emergency Medicine
My husband was transported here from Logan Specialty Hospital on April 4, 2011 in kidney failure. He has major medical issues and has been in the hospital 8 times over the last 2 years...staying at se
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.