1.For Pets Sake
2183 N 650 W
Dog & Cat Furnishings & SuppliesPet Stores
Walmart Coupons and Deals
www.ebates.com Get $10 Welcome Bonus from EbatesJoin Now to Shop and Get Cash Back!
Please try reloading the page.
Excellent kennel. It was delivered earlier today and I had it set up within 10-15 mins. I ordered a 5X10 X2 Multiple Kennel system. Definitely heavy-duty, you'll need two people to move the panels. This thing looks great, and they were great to work with. I'd recommend them for sure!
I've been coming here for the past few months. The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable. They helped me find the correct food and supplements for my dog's digestive problems. They have a great selection of food, supplements and treats that aren't carried at other local stores.
Just wanted to say how amazing my dog looked and that the little dog house really takes care of my dog and makes him look so beautiful and the owner is such a sweet lady takes good care of me and my boy thank you!!!
This place is amazing! They have healthy dog food and treats! Customer service is amazing and the owner really helps us choose the best for our dog. We also get bird toys here! Highly recommend shopping here!
As of July 2015 This business has been under new ownership. They have made multiple improvements to the building, boarding facilities. The staff is dedicated to the well being of your pet.
Laurie is amazing! I have a dachshund that Petco and PetSmart basically said to not come back and get rid of him. Laurie has taken him on like a pro! She is amazing!
- Important phone numbers, especially those of the the veterinary clinic, the animal hospital or emergency clinic, and the poison control center
- A book detailing pet first-aid steps
- Copy of medical records
- Nylon leash
- Muzzle (only use if pet is not vomiting and has no difficulty breathing)
- Absorbent gauze
- Nonlatex disposable gloves
- Nail clippers
- Digital thermometer
- Sterile saline solution
- Hydrogen peroxide (to induce vomiting only at the recommendation of a veterinarian
- Milk of magnesia (to absorb poison only at the recommendation of a veterinarian)
- Medical records
- The type or brand of food the pet eats
- Medication (including flea, tick, and heartworm medication).
- Fresh stool sample
- Vomit sample
- Video of the pet engaging in abnormal behavior
- Substance the pet may have ingested