181 N 1200 E, Lehi, UT, 84043
1.Mountain Vista Dental Care - Daniel McConkie, DDS
539 N Harrisville Rd
DentistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Mention this ad and receive a $59 comprehensive exam, cleaning, and x-ray.+1more
Welcome Mountain Vista Dental Care is a modern dental office designed to care for you. Our goal is to ensure the health and well-being of all of our patients. Allprocedures are performed by our highly
2.Hesselgesser Lamont E DDS
2703 N 1600 W
Best dentist EVER!!! I have been going to Dr. Hesselgesser for about three years, and he has never ceased to be friendly, compassionate and gentle. His office will work around your needs. Recently I b
1690 N Washington Blvd
Dr. Ward Creager offers comprehensive dental care. At our practice, you will find care for the entire family. With a warm and enjoyable environment, Dr. Creager and the rest of the staff do our best t
4.Capitol Dental Inc
1245 Capitol St Ste 121
Awesome Dentists...Love this place! They are thorough and if I have an emergency they get me right in. Never had any problems with getting an appointment.
2707 N 400 E Ste 2
DentistsOrthodontistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Orthopedics
Dr. Broadbent is a Specialist in Orthodontics and will give you the best in child and adult treatment. He is a current member of The American Association of Orthodontics. Richard S. Broadbent DMD, MS
6.Ford & Draper Dental - Jonathan G Ford DDS
1508 E Skyline Dr Ste 400
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Ford & Draper Dental provides family and cosmetic dental services to patients of all ages at their practice in Ogden, Utah. We are a third-generation practice that is operated by the brother-and-siste
7.Lomond View Dental
2685 N 1000 W Ste 101
DentistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Lomond View Dental is located in Pleasant View, Utah. We value each of our patients and treat them just as we would a close friend or family member. We believe that everyone deserves the best treatmen
Serving the Ogden area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future