PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the Odessa area.
1.Procare Urgent Care
315 Golder Ave
Urgent CarePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralEmergency Care Facilities
I was in and out. Staff was friendly.
2.East University Family Medicine
3051 E University Blvd
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
3.Sparrow Health System
520 E 6th St
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
The Pediatric After Hours Clinic is open late to help you through those times.More Nearby Locations »
4.Salcido, Francisco MD, DABFM
710 E 6th St
Urgent CarePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeDrug TestingPhysicians & Surgeons, Occupational Medicine
Full service family clinic with four providers. We offer wide array of pre-employment services. Crystalline Silica Testing, drug & alcohol testing, hearing test, mask fit testing, Lab, Digital X-Ray,
5.Basin Family Care, Inc.
601 E 2nd St
Medical ClinicsBeauty SalonsPhysicians & SurgeonsHair Removal
6.Maria M Cole FNP-BC PC
6110 Eisenhower Rd
Medical ClinicsClinicsNursesCounseling Services
The Maria Cole Family Practice emphasizes wellness and self-care by providing information you need to make healthy lifestyles choices and healthcare decisions. We are committed to providing the best q
7.Westview Medical Clinic
1220 W University Blvd
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
Farmers Insurance - Lisa Hand
Serving the Odessa area. Auto, Home, Life And Boat InsuranceCall Now For A Free Quote
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.