Sam Sowders DDS
5807 W Wadley Ave, Midland, TX, 79707
1.Midland Women's Clinic
2500 W Illinois Ave
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralClinics
I have been a patient here for many years and, have been very pleased with every aspect of the clinic. Wonderful Doctors and nurses. I have seen Randal Morgan for the most part and have never been hap
2.Midland Women's Clinic
4214 Andrews Hwy Ste 100
Beauty SalonsWeight Control ServicesWomen's ClothingHealth & Diet Food Products
Advana Dental & Dentures
2330 S Soncy Rd, Amarillo, TX, 79124
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future