Sam Sowders DDS
5807 W Wadley Ave, Midland, TX, 79707 More Info
6109 E Highway 191
DentistsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental Clinics
The entire staff was friendly and professional. I did not have to wait long before seeing the Dr. Shingala, and he was very kind. Will definitely go back next time I need dental care.More Nearby Locations »
2.Precious Smiles Dentistry, PC
3119 East University Blvd Suite B
Implant DentistryDentistsDental ClinicsClinics
My first visit with Dr. Chris was an experience to remember. I hated to go to the dentist but that changed upon my first visit with Precious Smiles Dentistry. But I thought to myself it was good serv
3.Kool Smiles of Odessa
1613 N County Rd W
I have not had any problems at all, evertime I come to Kool Smiles the staff is polite and Noemi is amazing to both my kids and me.More Nearby Locations »
4.Bliss Dental and Orthodontics: Odessa
2260 Linda Ave
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
In the past I've had real bad experiences with dentists, but tried bliss dentistry because of my wife and grandaughter's recommendations . Told one of the personnel that this was the first time in al
1401 E 8th St
Not only is my doctor amazing but he's so handsome. He's young too so at first I was nervous but he knows exactly what he's doing so I felt at ease immediately. I wish I needed a lot of work done just
2818 N County Rd W
DentistsCosmetic DentistryDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
I always spend very little time waiting. It's nice to be able to get back to work really fast.
7.Joel Edwards Dds DDS
1508 N Grandview Ave Ste 5
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic DentistryOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
This office was so clean, and the staff were very professional and friendly. The doctor is so patient and sweet, they made my son feel so comfortable, he didn't want to leave!!!! I am so looking forwa
Advana Dental & Dentures
2330 S Soncy Rd, Amarillo, TX, 79124
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future