1.T.L.C. Dental, P.C.
901 W Park Ave
Dr. Lee was by far the most attentive and caring dentist I have ever visited. Dr. Lee called me the following Saturday after my root canal to see how I was doing. I will continue to visit TLC in the
2.Sacks Robert M DDS
257 Monmouth Rd
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic DentistryCosmetic Services
Dr. Sacks is very knowledgeable and I feel completely at ease whenever I have work done, from cleanings to fillings, to cosmetics! I just had porcelain teeth made to correct a 'slightly' awry smile an
3.Shari Werner DDS
1300 Allenhurst Ave
4.Dr. Edward Boim, DDS
804 W Park Ave Ste B
Full Invisalign Treatment
Dr. Boim is just simply AMAZING!!! Dr. Boim and his staff are so friendly, professional, and knowledgeable. They really make you feel comfortable. Dr. Boim put my braces on many, many years ago and my
5.Jersey Shore Smiles: Richard B. Lubitz, DMD
107 Monmouth Rd
West Long Branch,NJ
DentistsDental ClinicsPediatric DentistryOrthodontists
The best experience!!!Dr. Rick is cool as a nice guy who cares...He doesn't practice...he knows what to do...
6.Oceanport Quality Dental Care
265 E Main St
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
Darius P. Oshidar, DMD welcomes you to Oceanport Quality Dental Care. We are a full service family and cosmetic dental practice using only the best products, newest procedures and treatments for our p
7.Ferraris Dental Care - Robert P Ferraris, DMD, FAGD
142 Highway 35 Ste 204
DentistsCosmetic DentistryOrthodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Welcome to Ferraris Dental Care - Robert P Ferraris, DMD, FAGD. Our staff is dedicated to welcoming patients to our office in the same way they would welcome them to their homes. We believe your first
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future