Papania Family Dentistry LLC
410 Security Sq, Gulfport, MS, 39507
1.DR RONALD SIMNICHT
2323 Government St
Best dentist I have ever been to. Always feel at ease and comfortable there. Great doc, great staff
2.Chapman, Anthony DMD
6801 Washington Ave
3.Cook, Glenn S Dr
1000 N Halstead Rd
4.Tomsik John S DDS
6650 Rose Farm Rd
DentistsClinicsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
General & Cosmetic Family Dentistry
5.Ferrill, Daisy A DMD
649 Jackson Ave
Dr. Ferrill goes above and beyond with her clients. She has an overwhelming personality that is compassionate and caring. As a dentist she is thorough and explains things very well. If special situa
6.Dental Arts Center
2223 Government St
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesImplant DentistryCosmetic Dentistry
The first step towards a beautiful, healthy smile is to schedule an appointment. Please contact our office by phone or complete the appointment request form below. Our scheduling coordinator will cont
7.Smith, Charles A DMD
2810 Government St
Gulf Coast Oral and Facial Surgery
1760 Medical Park Dr, Biloxi, MS, 39532
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future