Call A Pro
Serving the Ocean area. More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
I almost never write reviews but Jason was so great and professional that I couldn't help it. A highly quality Locksmith service combined with a very friendly person - a true win. Thanks so much! Call
2.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
After calling a dozen different locksmiths in the area, I was giving up hope that I would find a place that would install a lock at a reasonable price. Enter American Local Locksmith. I found this pla
3.American Locksmith Service Monmouth County
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocks & LocksmithsLocksmith Referral ServiceSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
These Locksmith Company are awesome. I grabbed the wrong set of keys on my way out the house on a Sunday and didn't realize it until I closed my door (locked from the inside). I was able to open my se
4.24/7 Locksmith Services
Locks & Locksmiths
The locksmith is genuinely courteous and is available to address all our concern. I would highly recommend him to anyone.
5.Ted Hall Locksmith
397 State Route 35 Ste 1
Locks & LocksmithsDoors, Frames, & Accessories
Locks, Alarms, Doors, Safes - Peace of Mind. Family Owned and Operate since 1972 Master Locksmiths and Security Specialists. All locks serviced, master keyed and installed. Foreign and domestic car an
6.24/7 Local Locksmith
Locks & Locksmiths
24/7 Local Locksmith are awesome. responsive, on time, called ahead when he was on his way. did the work quickly, thoughtfully (good recommendations) and for a good price. highly recommend.
7.Acme Locksmith Service
4 Bridgewaters Dr
Locks & LocksmithsAccess Control SystemsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialTelevision Systems-Closed Circuit Telecasting
Industrial and commercial locksmiths and lock specialists since 1968. We are NJ licensed bonded and insured locksmiths. Some of our specialties include master key systems for commercial and industrial
American Local Locksmith
Serving the Ocean area.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.