1.Atlantic Cape Home Care
1028 Asbury Ave
Medical ClinicsAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesClinicsEldercare-Home Health Services
South Jersey Home Care is family owned and operated by Certified Senior Advisors. We offer case management and are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We offer in-home consultations with an E
2.Shore Memorial Outpatient Testing Center
914 Haven Ave
Analytical LabsMedical ClinicsMedical Labs
3.Huber Philip Michael Lpc
108 Central Ave
Health & Welfare ClinicsMedical Clinics
4.Raab Gary W Do
6th Central Ave
Osteopathic ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsMedical Clinics
5.South Jersey Home Care
1028 Asbury Ave
Home Health ServicesMedical ClinicsHospicesSenior Citizens Services & Organizations
South Jersey Home Care has been taking care of my mother since 2009 to the present day.\r \r Seeing your Mother age is difficult enough, but arranging for health care long distance is another challeng
6.Advanced Dental Concepts, PA
98 New Rd Ste 4
Advanced Dental Care for adults and children High end Cosmetic and General Dentistry at affordable prices. Implants, Root Canals, Wisdom Teeth, Invisalign, Lumineers, Check ups, Cleanings, Gum Surgery
7.Somers Point Dental
43 Bethel Rd
DentistsClinicsImplant DentistryOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
At Somers Point Dental, Dr. Glenn Prager and Dr. Todd Prager and their caring staff will give you a reason to smile with state-of-the-art dental care in our full service dental facility.From routine c
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.