1.Carson Gregory C DMD
14203 Coastal Hwy
DentistsCosmetic DentistryPediatric Dentistry
Dr. Gregory Carsons DMD located on 14203 Coastal Hwy in Ocean City, MD strives to provide all of our clients with premium dental services in a relaxing and safe environment for all ages. Proudly servi
2.Atlantic Dental Cosmetic & Family Dentistry
12308 Ocean Gtwy Ste 6
DentistsDental HygienistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
At Atlantic Dental we are strong believers in delivering the best possible treatment while emphasizing smile enhancement and quality care. We offer a variety of treatments including cosmetic procedure
3.Dentistry in the Pines
11042 Nicholas Ln
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic DentistryProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Dr. Ruby Mirza's team strives to improve your overall health by focusing on preventing, diagnosing and treating conditions associated with your teeth and gums. We offer a full range of general dental
4.Delmarva Sedation Dentistry
12308 Ocean Gtwy Ste 6
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
5.Brauning Michele Dmd
9936 Stephen Decatur Hwy Ste 505
13901 Coastal Highway, suite 4
Implant and Cosmetic Dentistry
7.John Belmore Eschenburg, DDS
4306 Coastal Hwy
Local Dentists Near You
www.1800dentist.com/Dentist Enter Your Zip & Find a DentistDentists who Accept Your Insurance
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future