Amazing Smiles Dentistry
10230 SW 86th Cir, Ocala, FL, 34481 Family Dental Care, Cosmetic Implant Dentistry
1.Stephen H. Dunn, DDS PA
7555 SW Highway 200
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsCosmetic Dentistry
Welcome to the Dental Practice of Stephen H. Dunn, DDS PA! The ultimate goal of Dr. Dunn and his staff is to provide you with the best possible treatment in the safest environment. New techniques and
2.Stephen H Dunn DDS PA
9401 SW Highway 200 Ste 101
DentistsOrthodontistsCosmetic DentistryDental Hygienists
Found all staff to be courteous. Office is very nice. Very easy to make app't. Very knowledgeable. Both Dr. Dunn and techs are always nice and answer any and all questions. The dentist calls each new
3.JE Dunn Construction
1431 SW 1st Ave
Real Estate Developers
4.Marion Dunn Lodge F & A M
1846 SE 36th Ave
5.Carpet Care By Richard Dunn
4490 NE 25th Ave
Upholstery CleanersCarpet & Rug Cleaners
517 Sapphire Ln
Marriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsCounseling Services
7.Kyle B Dunn Flooring
55 Hickory Track Way
Carpet & Rug Pads, Linings & AccessoriesFlooring Contractors
Very unethical business practices. They want a deposit, then don't want to do the job. BEWARE !!! DO NOT GIVE THEM ANY MONEY until the job is done. Very capable to doing a great job
Frazier & Frazier Counseling Services
2631 NW 41st St, Gainesville, FL, 32606
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.