Serving the Ocala area. Quality home care.Call to learn more.
549 Silver Course Run
2.Amedisys Home Health Care
1541 SW 1st Ave Ste 102
Home Health Services
3.Amedisys Home Health
1045 Old Mill Run
NursesHome Health Services
Amedisys is one of the leading providers of home health services in the United States. The company maintains hospice agencies throughout Puerto Rico and the U.S. It is a publicly held company that was
4.Abidance Home Health Care
910 NE 8th Ave
Adult Day Care CentersHome Health Services
Welcome to Abidance Home Health Care. Central Florida's leading provider of medical and non medical home health care. Serving Marion, Lake, Sumter, and Putnam counties. We provide Medical/Non-Medical
5.Integrity Home Health Care Inc
7870 SW 103rd Street Rd
Home Health ServicesNurses-Home ServicesHospicesNurses
I am so glad that I went to Integrity Home Health Care. I thank God for every single one of them that work there.
6.Accessible Home Health Care
521 NE 25th Ave
Home Health ServicesHealth & Welfare Clinics
7.Health Care At Home Inc
910 NE 8th Ave
Health & Welfare Clinics
www.ComfortKeepers.com Non-Medical In-Home Senior Care.Schedule a Consult or Learn More.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.