Amazing Smiles Dentistry
10230 SW 86th Cir, Ocala, FL, 34481 Family Dental Care, Cosmetic Implant Dentistry
1.Aesthetic Center for Cosmetic & Implant Dentistry
2606 SW 19th Avenue Rd
Cosmetic DentistryImplant DentistryDentists
2.Aesthetic Center For Cosmetic And Reconstructive Surgery
3320 SW 34th Cir
Physicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons
3.The Aesthetic Center at Ocala ENT
2120 SW 22nd Pl
Physicians & Surgeons, Podiatrists
4.Aesthetic & Laser Center Ofp
3515 SE 17th St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Dermatology
5.Ofp Aesthetic & Laser Center
5481 SW 60th St Unit 402
Physicians & Surgeons, DermatologyPhysicians & Surgeons
6.Center For Aesthetic Dentistry
1800 SE 17th St
7.Aesthetic Csmtc & Implant Ctr
3201 SW 34th Ave
Caceres Cesar A DMD
10230 SW 86th Cir Unit 300, Ocala, FL, 34481 Gentle Dental Care, Cosmetic & Implant Dentistry
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.