Cleveland Dental Office
www.getyoursmiletoday.net 55 Erieview Plaza, Cleveland, OH 44114 Receive Dental Care From Experts.Call Us Today For An Appointment. More Info
2411 Miamisburg Centerville Rd
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
A huge Thank You to Aspen Dental in Miamisburg Ohio. I was seen today as a new patient. Aspen Dental was very accommodating for my dental emergency. They are all very helpful and caring. I reallyMore Nearby Locations »
2.ImmediaDent - Urgent Dental Care
8260 Springboro Pike
DentistsDental ClinicsEndodontistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Always available for me been coming to this location for 5 years and will continue great customer service and professional services..More Nearby Locations »
3.Mitakides John E DDS
2141 N Fairfield Rd
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesClinicsDental Hygienists
Great experience, and really took care of my TMJ. My whole family goes here. I really like the staff, too. If it's possible to have "fun" at a dentist, I have fun here.
4.Parcells, David C, DDS
50 Park Ave
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
5.Jeffrey Everett Rhees, DDS
110 N High St
DentistsDental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
6.Jonson George Peter DDS
509 E Stroop Rd
DentistsEndodontistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic Dentistry
7.Kiggins Patrick J DDS
50 N Main St
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
www.coynedentistry.net 1749 Delco Park Drive, Kettering, OH 45420 We Have 42+ Years Experience.Call Our Dentistry Office Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future