1.St Anthony's Rehabilitation Hospital
3487 NW 30th St
Medical ClinicsNursing & Convalescent HomesClinicsAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
I am writing this for my husband that had a stroke and went to St. Anthony's after his stroke. Before writing this review I read the previously posted review and I am applauded by it. This facility co
2.Schechtman Health Care
2901 W Oakland Park Blvd Ste B20
Medical ClinicsChiropractors & Chiropractic Services
3.Scherer, Barbara Ann MD PA
2001 E Commercial Blvd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, ProctologyMedical ClinicsNurses
1516 E Las Olas Blvd
ClinicsNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityMedical ClinicsMedical Centers
Kindred Hospital far exceeded my expectations. Their service was top of the line, they went out of their way to assist my grandmother.
5.Urology Center Of Florida
550 SW 3rd St
Physicians & Surgeons, UrologyMedical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
Dr. Herman is a wonderful urologist. He explained the issue I had and treated me expertly!! I would highly recommend Dr Herman!
6.Medix Urgent Care Center
2331 N State Road 7 Ste 102
Medical ClinicsEmergency Care FacilitiesMedical CentersClinics
$29.00 School, Sports, and Work Physicals.
HI Everyone!! I just wanted to let everyone know that the office has moved to Lauderhill. The new address is 2331 N State Road 7 Suite 102 Lauderhill,Fl 33313. THe NEW PHONE # IS (954)484-8444.Dr. Y
7.Senior Medical Associates
735 E Oakland Park Blvd
Get Urgent Care By Phone
www.plushcare.com We Can Treat & Prescribe By Phone.Skip The Waiting Room. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.