Crestwood Dental Group
6887 Dixie Hwy, Clarkston, MI, 48346
1.Tina M Marshall DDS
2951 S Baldwin Rd
DentistsAttorneysImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Contact Us For More Info.
4870 N Adams Rd
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesClinicsDental Clinics
Calm & welcoming environment with technologies designed to reduce anxiety & increase comfort. Proudly practicing in your neighborhood for over 25 years - Our patients are our number one priority!
3.Rochester Advanced Dentistry
433 W University Dr
DentistsCosmetic DentistryDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Dr. Doolin, Dr. Haddad, Dr. Tironi and our team at Rochester Advanced Dentistry are ready to make your dental experience enjoyable and comfortable. As soon as you walk in, you are treated with kindnes
4.Great Expressions Dental Centers Shelby Township
5106 23 Mile Rd
DentistsOrthodontistsDental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
I have been going to this office for 22 years and in the past 4 years this place has become an unethical place for dental work. 1st of all, I'm 55 and a non-smoker and have always had excellent teethMore Nearby Locations »
5.Lisa K Zaborski DDS
51333 Mound Rd
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Welcome to Stoney Creek Cosmetic and Family Dentistry, where dentist; Dr. Lisa Zaborski creates dazzling smiles everyday! She attributes her expertise in performing state-of-the-art dental procedures
6.Kehoe Michael J
112 S Main St
DentistsOrthodontistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
7.Gossick Gregory J DDS PC
37 N Washington St
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Serving the Oakland area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future