Tran Andy DDS
433 Estudillo Ave Ste 108, San Leandro, CA, 94577
1.The Dental Touch
4215 Piedmont Ave
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersImplant DentistryCosmetic Dentistry
Beautiful office and very nice staff! Everyone was very professional, yet personable. I called randomly as a new patient for a wisdom tooth extraction, and I was seen and treated that same day! I felt
2.Soft Touch Dental
2701 Decoto Rd
3.Dentistry With A Woman's Touch
100 Drumm St
DentistsPeriodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesOrthodontists
4.Personnel Touch Insurance Brokers Inc
155 Sansome St Ste 610
InsuranceLong Term Care InsuranceDental InsuranceLife Insurance
Schmitt DDS & Saini DDS MPH & Wiley DDS
2879 Willow Pass Rd, Concord, CA, 94519
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future