John Muir Health
Serving the Oakland area.
1.Dr. Carl Weber Watson, MD
200 Webster St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And Gynecology
2.Tonya Watson OD
552 Castro St
Optometrists-OD-Therapy & Visual TrainingOptometrists
3.Dr. Stephen Christopher Watson, DC
2425 California St
Chiropractors & Chiropractic Services
4.Watson James DDS Inc
156 W Portal Ave
DentistsImplant DentistryPeriodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
One of the very best dentists I have dealt with. Dr. Watson has been my family dentist for quite a few years now and I have nothing but good things to say about him and his staff. They are very prof
5.Watson Gordon L Jr DDS Inc
2150 Appian Way Ste 205
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
6.Watson's Janitoral Service
7856 Plymouth St
For industrial cleaning and offices
7.Watson Realty Era
3520 Calafia Ave
Real Estate ConsultantsCommercial Real Estate
Kochenburger, Richard J MD
2111 Whitehall Pl, Alameda, CA, 94501
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future