San Joaquin General Hospital
500 W Hospital Rd, French Camp, CA, 95231
1.Andersen Physical Therapy
706 E F St
Physical TherapistsCounseling ServicesClinicsOccupational Therapists
2.US Renal Care
1405 W F St
3.Oak Valley Occupational Health
1420 W H St
Physicians & Surgeons, Occupational MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & SurgeonsClinics
Bonnie Rodin-2015-02-22Hello, My name is Bonnie Rodin. I am a grandma of a beautiful 1 year old boy and a mother of a great 26 years old girl. My grandson got sick and my daughter took him to the dr l
190 S Oak Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralClinics
This "medical center" in my own opinion, should not be a Medical referenced place to do business. They don't handle receipts, the nurses are completely confused, and they do not really care
5.Oakdale Kidney Center
1405 W F St Ste B
Dialysis ServicesClinicsMedical Service Organizations
6.Stanislaus Cardiology Group
1425 W H St Ste 300
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
7.Express Lane Urgent Care
711 E Hawkeye Ave
ClinicsHospitalsHealth Plans-Information & Referral ServicePhysicians & Surgeons
This place is great! Quick, quality care. Staff is friendly and helpful. I brought my friend in with her son, and we were in and out in less than 20 minutes! It's nice to know there is an alternati
PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the Oakdale area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.