1.Dr. Donald A Sharp, MD FAAD
800 Oak Ridge Tpke
Physicians & Surgeons, DermatologySkin CarePhysicians & Surgeons
You won't find any better doctor, facility, or staff for your skin. The knowledge Dr. Sharp gave to me about my condition was a learning experience. It was like he knew my skin better than I did.
2.Sharp, Andy, DDS
801 W Oldham Ave
3.Lata Sharp Remediation Services, LLC
185 Lafayette Dr
Environmental EngineersProfessional Engineers
4.Lori L Sharp, Other
260 Fort Sanders West Blvd
5.Premier Sharp Funeral Home
209 Roane St
Funeral DirectorsFuneral Supplies & ServicesCrematoriesFuneral Planning
189 Brooklawn St
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.