Childers David H DDS PC
150 E Division Rd, Oak Ridge, TN, 37830
1.Soldano, John L DDS
661 Emory Valley Rd, Ste C
DentistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic Dentistry
Complete Dentistry For Adults & Children. State-Of-The-Art Equipment & Sterilizers. Dental Lab On Premise. Member American Dental Association. Dr Soldano attended the University of Tennessee at Knoxvi
2.James, W Horton DMD
201 Bus Terminal Rd
Yes, he is my husband whom I have worked with all these years. He is highly professional and caring and he is a fantastic dentist!
3.Pryor, Robert L DDS MS
126 E Division Rd
The purpose of our office and staff is to treat your child with love and respect to the best of our ability. We will strive to do this in a fun and safe environment.
4.Dr,. William Lenihan
400 Laboratory Rd
DentistsCounseling ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryCosmetic Dentistry
Caring for your teeth is a lifetime concern. A beautiful smile, healthy gum tissue, well-formed jaw structures, and restorations which are viewed as natural teeth are the goals anytime one has dental
5.Singer, Welsey W DDS
140 W Tennessee Ave
I never knew there were bad Dentist..I would give him a -0,
6.Lee, David B DDS
400 Laboratory Rd
7.Harris, William G DDS MS
108 Tulsa Rd
DentistsPediatric DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic Dentistry
Soldano, John L DDS
661 Emory Valley Rd, Ste C, Oak Ridge, TN, 37830
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future